While Call the Heart Season 10 is nearing the end of the season, many things are unresolved: from Rosaline’s return to viewers are left wondering whether or not Lucas is going to marry Elizabeth, and moreover, with the threat of a land-acquiring Montague that spells new trouble for Hope Valley. It seems, however, that there are still a few episodes left to resolve this.
Either all of these complications are resolved for the rest of the episodes, or we have to deal with cliffhangers the product of lazy scriptwriting for the next season; Regardless, there’s a lot going on in this Hallmark Channel Western drama and we’ll try to figure it out.
When Call The Heart Season 10 Episode 8 Preview
Forgiveness is a central theme in this series. And this next episode, as the website page suggests, will pick up right where we left off, with some big clashes ahead. Rosalyn made a comeback after an extended absence.
Elizabeth wants to make amends with Rosaline, so we’ll probably see how things go. Now, speaking of Elizabeth, will she marry Lucas before the season ends, or is this a cliffhanger for next season?
We see how Montague is the secret fiance of Madeleine St. John, the man who bought the plot of land from Bill Avery. Now, was Bill aware of that?
It seems that with his actions, and with only four episodes left, Montague is becoming a new threat to Hope Valley, but what can the people of that small town do against a man with such deep pockets, strong ambitions and dark intentions? We will have to wait and see.
When Call The Heart Season 10 Episode 8 Release Date
When Call the Heart Season 10 Episode 8 will air on Sunday, 17 September 2023 at 20:00 EST on Hallmark Channel. The upcoming episode is titled “What Is and What Should Never Be.” Each episode lasts about an hour; There are four episodes left in the season. And in the following list, you will find the regional time release schedule for this show.
- Pacific Time, United States (PT): September 17, 2023, at 5:00 PM (5:00 PM)
- Central Time, United States (CT): September 17, 2023, at 7:00 PM (7:00 PM)
- Mountain Time, USA (MT): September 17, 2023, at 6:00 PM (6:00 PM)
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): September 18, 2023, at 10:00 AM (10:00 AM, next day)
- Sydney Time (Australia): September 18, 2023, at 10:00 AM (10:00 AM, next day)
- Melbourne Time (Australia): September 18, 2023, at 10:00 AM (10:00 AM, next day)
- Brisbane Time (Australia): September 18, 2023, at 09:00 AM (next day 9:00 AM)
- India Standard Time (IST): September 18, 2023, at 05:30 PM (next day 5:30 AM)
- UK Time (BST): 18 September 2023 at 01:00 (1:00 AM the following day)
- Singapore Time (SGT): September 18, 2023, at 08:00 (8:00 AM, next day)
- Central European Standard Time (CEST): September 18, 2023, at 02:00 (2:00 AM, next day)
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): September 18, 2023, at 12:00 PM (next day 12:00 PM)
Also read: Sass, Bahu Or Flamingo Ending Explained: Queen Or Still Alive?
When the Heart Calls Season 10 Episode Guide
When the tenth season of Call the Heart has been confirmed for a twelve-episode run by Hallmark Channel, consult our guide, mark your calendar and don’t miss a moment of this western romance drama.
- Episode 1 “Carpe Day” 30 July 2023
- Episode 2 “Hope Springs” 6 August 2023
- Episode 3 “Oh, Baby” 13 August 2023
- Episode 4 “Great Expectations” 20 August 2023
- Episode 5 “Life’s But a Dream” 27 August 2023
- Episode 6 “Heart of Trouble” 3 September 2023
- Episode 7 “Best Laid Plan” 10 September 2023
- Episode 8 “What Is and What Should Never Be” 17 September 2023
- Episode 9 “Deep Water” 24 September 2023
- Episode 10 “All Dressed Up” 1 October 2023
- Episode 11 “Long Time Running” 8 October 2023
- Episode 12 “Starry Nights” 15 October 2023
Where to look when the heart calls?
Watch the latest episodes of When Call the Heart on Hallmark Channel at the times and dates listed above. Hallmark Channel comes either as a standalone platform or bundled on top of your Amazon Prime Video subscription.
Also, if you have a live television subscription provider like Fubo TV, Spectrum On Demand or Sling, you can stream the show as it airs.
Also Read: 13 Ugly Warning-Like Dramas You Can Watch