Villains of Valley View’s sophomore season is well underway, and it’s been fun, with some strong character development stories on the show, from funny comical superhero tropes to pop culture references, to a half-hour sitcom format that tells the dual lives of a family, Maddens when they’re your typical suburbanites. Navigating superhero life and regular quotidian life in the city.
This last episode was full of those things, with Amy and Jack infiltrating a villain’s lair, only to find that Colby followed them even though they told the rebel superhero no. We will see, there will be some conflict with the Blue Granite, but will our heroes be able to end up victorious this time?
Villains of Valley View Season 2 Episode 10 Recap
The episode was an adventure for Jack, Colby, and Amy, who planned to sneak into Blue Granite’s superhero lair in search of the Silver Flame. But they discover a few things: First, Blue Granite’s hideout isn’t some dark, basement-dwelling, messy hideout. Instead, it looks like a cool bachelor pad with designer furniture, lamps and nice interior decor, not bad for a villain and certainly not as tasteless as Blue Granite Villain.
However, when they enter Blue Granite’s lair, they are discovered by Blue Granite (played by Derek Theler) and things go south for them. When confronted, Blue Granite wants to be called “The Chosen One”, and it leads to a very funny conversation as Jack and Amy aren’t sure how to address the clown.
But it turns out, it was Colby, pretending to be Blue Granite. He demands that the two of them “respect the hoodie,” and since Jack and Colby have no idea where to search within that villain’s boundaries, Colby pulls up a YouTube video from a reality show in which Blue Granite says that creates a conflict with some dramatic dialogue. Either, only to take our heroes’ prized possessions and the disgraced Blue Granite to his cave.
Villains Of Valley View Season 2 Episode 11 Release Date
Villains of Valley View Season 2 Episode 11 will air on Disney Channel on Sunday, 17 September 2023, 20:00 Eastern Time, USA. Each episode lasts about half an hour. The upcoming episode is titled “Hidden Hero”. In the following list, you will find the regional time release schedule for this program.
- Pacific Time, United States (PT): September 17, 2023, at 5:00 PM (5:00 PM)
- Central Time, United States (CT): September 17, 2023, at 7:00 PM (7:00 PM)
- Mountain Time, USA (MT): September 17, 2023, at 6:00 PM (6:00 PM)
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): September 18, 2023, at 10:00 AM (10:00 AM, next day)
- Sydney Time (Australia): September 18, 2023, at 10:00 AM (10:00 AM, next day)
- Melbourne Time (Australia): September 18, 2023, at 10:00 AM (10:00 AM, next day)
- Brisbane Time (Australia): September 18, 2023, at 09:00 AM (next day 9:00 AM)
- India Standard Time (IST): September 18, 2023, at 05:30 PM (next day 5:30 AM)
- UK Time (BST): 18 September 2023 at 01:00 (1:00 AM the following day)
- Singapore Time (SGT): September 18, 2023, at 08:00 (8:00 AM, next day)
- Central European Standard Time (CEST): September 18, 2023, at 02:00 (2:00 AM, next day)
- New Zealand Standard Time (NZST): September 18, 2023, at 12:00 PM (next day 12:00 PM)
Also read: How to see the villain of Valley View season 2 episode? Streaming guide
Villain of Valley View Season 2 Episode Guide
Disney has announced that “The Villains of Valley View” will have a second season in late August 2022. The second season will be produced from mid-November 2022 to early May 2023. Check out the list of episodes below, which came directly from Disney Channel.
- Episode 1: Villain Number One – Thursday, June 15, 2023
- Episode 2: Power Hungry – Friday, June 23, 2023
- Episode 3: Dojo Mojo – Friday, June 30, 2023
- Episode 4: Overnight Success – Friday, July 07, 2023
- Episode 5: Party People – Friday, July 14, 2023
- Episode 6: The Vase, the Volcano, and the Green-Eyed Monster – Friday, July 21, 2023
- Episode 7: Fired Up – Friday, July 28, 2023
- Episode 8: The Square – Friday, August 04, 2023
- Episode 9: Family Secret – Friday, August 11, 2023
- Episode 10: Power Struggle – Friday, August 18, 2023
- Episode 11: Hidden Hero – Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Episode 12: The Proposal – Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Episode 13: The Haunted Jukebox – Friday, September 29, 2023
- Episode 14: Guitar Hero – Sunday, October 08, 2023
- Episode 15: TBD – Sunday, October 15, 2023
- Episode 16: Bad Influence – Sunday, October 22, 2023
- Episode 17: TBD – Sunday, October 29, 2023
- Episode 18: A Tale of Two Havocs – Sunday, 05 November 2023
- Episode 19: The Return – Sunday, November 12, 2023
How to see the villain of Valley View?
Watch the latest episodes of Villains of Valley View at the times and dates listed above on Disney Channel, its website or app. This program streams on live TV streaming platforms during broadcast. For example, you’ll find it on Hulu + Live TV, Directv Streaming, Spectrum on Demand, Fubo, Sling and YouTube TV.
The show is also available on Disney+, but episodes don’t usually air at the same time; Due to distribution and licensing it takes them a while, but eventually, the episodes of this superhero show end there.
Also Read: 35 Best TV Shows To Watch Stargirl