The show offers drama and a documentary-style presentation with all the characters. The focus is on hunters who have decided to try to make a life in Alaska despite the weather. They try to do this in some of the most isolated parts of the country, where the temperature will be lethal.
BBC Studios produced the show for the National Geographic Channel. The show depicts hunters as they try to survive by using their wits and ingenuity to earn some income.
These individuals face various difficulties, which are explored in the programme, while dealing with their illness. In just its 21st season, which debuted in September this year, the show has already released two successful episodes.
In the first two episodes, we saw Alaskans struggle with the hardships of winter as they woke up to a new day in the Arctic.
Also Read: Swimmer Ending Explained: Is Ned Alive or Dead?
More on Life Under Zero Season 21 below
In Alaska’s harsh but fertile interior, Rico DeWild and his increasingly independent children must keep the torch of their Athabaskan heritage alive.
Sue Aikens will travel to parts of the tundra that were previously inaccessible, but must be wary of the increasing predatory activity that is everywhere.
New grandchildren have been welcomed into the family by Chip and Agnes Hailstone, and their daughters hope to pass on the knowledge they gained from their parents to the Inupiaq of the Northwest.
After a near-fatal injury that prevents him from being able to support himself in the Brushkana Wilderness, Jesse Holmes recovers.
The closing of the salmon fishery along the Yukon River will force Andy Bacich and Dennis Baker to leave the comfort of Calico Bluff in search of a different food source to survive.
On one of the few remaining float houses in Alaska, Cole, LBZ’s newest cast member, tries to eke out a living while adjusting to a relocated family.
Life Below Zero Season 21 Episode 3 Release Date
Life Below Zero Season 21 Episode 3 will air on Tuesday, September 12, 2023, at 8:00 PM EST. The episode is titled “On the Auroras” and will be 60 minutes long. Release time in various countries is:
- Pacific Time (PT): Tuesday, September 12, 2023, at 05:00 p.m.
- Mountain Time (MT): Tuesday, September 12, 2023, 06:00 PM
- Central Time (CT): Tuesday, September 12, 2023, at 07:00 PM
- Alaska Time (AKDT): Tuesday, September 12, 2023, 04:00 PM
- Hawaii-Aleutian Time (HAST): Tuesday, September 12, 2023, 02:00 PM
- British Summer Time (BST): Wednesday, September 13, 2023, at 01:00 AM
- Central European Summer Time (CEST): Wednesday, September 13, 2023, 02:00 AM
- Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST): Wednesday, September 13, 2023, at 10:00 a.m.
- Sydney Time: Wednesday, September 13, 2023, at 10:00 am
- Melbourne Time: Wednesday, September 13, 2023, at 10:00 am
- Singapore Time (SGT): Wednesday, 13 September 2023, 08:00 AM
- India Standard Time (IST): Wednesday, September 13, 2023, 05:30 AM
- Japan Standard Time (JST): Wednesday, September 13, 2023, 09:00 AM
Where can you watch Life Beneath Zero Season 21 Episode 3?
The third installment of Season 21 of Life Below Zero will air on National Geographic Channel at the time mentioned above. Besides National Geographic Television, Sling TV and DirecTV also offer live streaming of the show for viewers.
You can watch live shows at the same time televised for $69.99 a year with DirecTV. Streaming services accessible on demand include Amazon Prime Video, which costs $8.99 Apple iTunes is another over-the-top streaming service option that costs $9.99 per month or $14.99 for a year.
You can also watch Life Below Zero Season 21 Episode 3 on Discovery Plus and Sky Go in select locations. Two plans are available for Discovery Plus customers. The first option is a standard subscription that will run you about $4.99 a month, while the second is an ad-free plan that will run you about $6.99 a month.
Also Read: Disenchantment Season 5 Finale Explained: A Perfect Ending For This Fantasy Sitcom